Dear Customer, Pursuant to the European Privacy Regulation UE / 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003, Rasor Elettromeccanica s.r.l., VAT 09461050156, in the person of the legal representative pro- tempore, domicilied at the Via Vincenzo Caldesi 6, 20161, Milano, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org, recognizes the importance for its users and customers of maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of their non- public personal identifiable information (hereinafter “Personal Data”), and hereby informs you that Personal Data which you provide to Rasor Elettromeccanica will be processed in compliance with current Italian laws on privacy and with any specific local regulations applicable from time to time for data processing performed outside the Italian territory.
We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about on:
- Who we are,
- How and why we collect, store, use and share personal information,
- Your rights in relation to your personal information, and
- How to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
1. Who we are
Rasor Elettromeccanica s.r.l. (‘we’ or ‘us’) (trading as Rasor) collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data protection Regulations which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
2. The personal information we collect and use
Data controller collects and will process the Personal Data you directly and voluntarily provided in order to service purpose.
3. Purpose of processing
Your Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To respond to and meet all your requests and thus manage your relationship with us;
- To execute your purchase order and, therefore, to perform all that is necessary for the management of your order (including administrative management of the contract, the delivery of goods, payment processing, management of claims and litigation, if any, and fraud prevention);
- Fulfillment of all the obligations imposed by laws and regulations currently in force;
- To provide postal and/or email communications which we think will be of interest to you.
4. Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.Whenever necessary and/or instrumental to the above-mentioned purposes, your Personal Data may be processed by other entities acting as data processor. We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd parties.
5. Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information: Contract and Legal Obligations.
6. Method of processing
Your Personal Data will be processed by suitable means using electronic or automated computer and telematic tools, or manually and on hard copy, exclusively for the purposes for which they have been collected, guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of data processed. Your Personal Data will be processed by internal staff (employees and collaborators) duly authorized as person in charge of their processing within the scope of the performance of their duties, and possibly by external parties whenever necessary and/or instrumental for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (e.g. service provider, couriers, technicians in charge of IT maintenance, etc.).
7. Nature of the provision of personal data
The provision of Personal Data is optional.
However, if you wish to make a purchase order for products offered, and/or receive information on products and services, and/or contact our Client Service, it is necessary communicate the data. Refusal to give your consent may result in our not being able to guarantee for the Data Controller to perform the requested services.
You may at any time revoke your consent to your Personal Data processing.
8. Period and Location
Your Personal Data shall be processed and kept by the company for a maximum period of ten years. These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
Your Personal Data is processed and stored at the Data Controller’s headquarters, Via Vincenzo Caldesi 6, 20161, Milano, Italy.
9. Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technological and organization measures to keep your information secure.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
10. Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
11. What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation- gdpr/individual-rights/). If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- Email, call or write to us
- Let us have enough information to identify you
- Let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or a recent credit card/utility bill)
- Let us know the information to which your request relates
From time to time we may also have other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
12. How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
13. Contacting us
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by: e-mail: email@example.com